Customized Commercial Cleaning
- At MAS we understand every location is different and has its own needs. From medical, office, industrial, and retail. Detail is important to MAS from the size of your location, cleaning frequency you require, and cleaning specifications that meet your criteria and budget. We ensure that all of your locations needs are met.
- Extend the life of your locations carpets and revive their beauty with our carpet cleaning service. MAS commercial carpet cleaning uses heat, pressure, and extraction, which removes more dry particulate soil than any other method.
- Using specially designed products, equipment and methods, at MAS we can clean and help restore the beauty of your upholstered furniture. In addition, removing dust and allergens from sofas, chairs, office partitions, fabric panels and other upholstered items can lead to a healthier environment for everyone. We remove the hard-to-see contaminants that exist in upholstery, such as dead skin cells, oils
anddust that can only be removed with a thorough professional cleaning.
Hard Surface Cleaning and Restoration
MAS can help in cleaning, restoring, or maintaining VCT, Ceramic, Linoleum, Terrazzo, Epoxy, Concrete, and any other hard surface.
A beautifully maintained hard-surface floor can make your business shine. In addition to enhancing your professional image, regularly and correctly maintained hard-surface floors provide a clean, safe working environment. As an industry expert in cleaning hard-surface floors, we are thoroughly trained to use the best floor-care products, innovative equipment, and efficient methods to clean, protect and revitalize your hard surfaces to a superior shine.
Day porters are the silent, yet seen, heroes of a business. These professionals clean and support your business’s personal image. MAS ensures that customers, employees, and others who visit your facility are satisfied by providing an invaluable service: keeping your facility clean and in good repair. As a business owner, your list of to-dos’ is ever growing, which is where a Day Porter staff member can help. We can cross some of those items off your list. A porter service functions as a day-time janitorial service, but with extra benefits. Some of the most common services performed by a porter include:
- Lobby maintenance
- Restroom restocking and sanitation
- Removing trash
- Cleaning communal areas (i.e., kitchens, cafeterias, patios, break rooms)
- Meeting setup/tear down