- Manage the day to day operations of assigned area.
- Organize and plan in team members in daily direction
- Daily monitoring of time.
- Daily monitoring of work order completion.
- Recruit, schedule and assure all new housekeepers are trained properly.
- Maintain supply budgets.
- Uphold company’s quality of cleaning standards.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of all qeuipment, make arrangements for repairs.
- Knowledge of OSHA and Safety procedures.
- Report daily to Operations Manager.
- The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask.
- Ability to maintain a budget
- Capable of using independent judgement
- Self Motivated
- Computer literate, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Flexable with working hours.
- Background Clearance
- DMV Record.
Please contact us at email@example.com or by calling 1-877-628-3403 for an application.